Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 25, 2011

Cohen's Corner

So, I am pretty sure Cohen will be here before his dresser drawer is, so I have given up on waiting until we get it to post pictures!  Cohen's nursery theme is puppies and my sister, Jennifer, and my mom did all of the painting.  I am so thankful for all of their help! I could not have done it without them. So, without further ado, here are pictures!

Aunt Jen painted the tree, puppy and sign! (Please ignore the gaping hole in the dresser!)



 








Aunt Jen made this as a shower gift


My mom made the curtains
Aunt Jen also painted his hanging letters
 

                      


I hope you have enjoyed the little tour!  We have a few more finishing touches to do eventually.  But, we hope the nursery will have a new little tenant soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment